Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€240 000 without fees)
|Surface||118 M2*||Plot Size||3690 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This elevated house boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, providing ample living space for a family. It features a luxurious swimming pool, perfect for taking a dip on hot summer days and relaxing in the sun. There is also a sauna, ideal for unwinding after a long day or for a soothing soak.
The house is surrounded by a large garden, offering ample outdoor space for recreation, gardening, or simply enjoying the surroundings.
With its mix of indoor and outdoor amenities, this elevated house is the perfect place to call home.
Ideally situated at the gateway to the Périgord, and 5 minutes from Chalais, a small town with all amenities, and weekly market, 50 minutes from Angoulême, 1 hour from Bergerac, and 1h15 from Bordeaux. Read more ...
- Living/dining room with fireplace (31 m2)
- Fitted kitchen (11.7m2)
- Bathroom (7,4m2)
- Cellar with sauna and boiler room (26m2)
On the first floor
- Bedroom 1 (15m2) with built in wardrobes, and study/children's room (12.5m2). Both rooms open onto a small sheltered terrace on the south side of the house.
- Bedroom 3 (12.6m2)
- Bedroom 4 (12.6m2)
- Shower room (7m2) and WC
- Garage (25m2)
- Large landscaped garden with petanque court
- Chlorine pool (9x4) and pool house.
- Nice wooded plot on the high part of the land
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.