Ask anything ...
€1 864 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||136 M2*||Outside Space||94 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
LEGGETT PRESTIGE is pleased to present this beautiful flat in Saint-Cloud in the Hauts-de-Seine. This 5-room apartment is located on the top two floors of a medium-sized luxury residence (44 units). The town of Saint-Cloud is renowned for its living environment, in the immediate vicinity of the Parc de Saint-Cloud and the Seine, with good transport links. This 136.40 m2 flat is close to the town centre. The flat has a double east-west exposure. Large bay window in the living room opening onto a balcony to the east. Rooftop of 82.70 m2 with a breathtaking view of Paris, accessible from the balcony. Lighted cornices in the entrance, the living room and the master bedroom add a touch of atmosphere to this flat. Contemporary architecture, sober and elegant. Railway station and tramway just a few minutes away. Delivered with 2 private parking spaces in the basement and 2 cellars. This residence also offers 3- and 4-room apartments. Read more ...
The flat is composed of 4 main rooms:
- An entrance with cupboard: 7,50 m2
- A living room with kitchen area of 46,95 m2, open on a balcony of 12 m2 facing East
- 4 bedrooms, 3 of which face west
Bedroom 1: 12,70 m2
Bedroom 2: 10,85 m2
Bedroom 3: 12,6 m2
Bedroom 4 (with dressing room): 13.30 m2
- 1 bathroom with bath and washbasin: 4,20m2
- 1 bathroom with shower and double washbasin: 4,80 m2
- A corridor: 8,55 m2
- A cellar: 1,85 m2
- A storage room: 1,6 m2
- A Rooftop: 82,70 m2
The living room will be covered with oak parquet flooring on a soundproof screed.
The floor of the shower room will be covered with large format tiles. The same applies to the kitchen. The kitchen can be equipped with a sink unit with tap (free option).
- Double glazing in wood or aluminium type 44.2 break-in resistant.
- Individual gas heating, underfloor heating distribution.
- Wooden cupboards with white melamine finish.
- Single flow VMC allowing the extraction of air in the wet rooms. Electric towel dryer.
- Motorised roller shutters with one remote control per shutter.
- Access to the building by digicode and video doorkeeper. - The building is connected to the fibre optic network, with a connection pending in each flat.
- Telephone distribution via fibre.
- RJ45 cables in the living room and in each bedroom.
Delivered with 2 private parking spaces in the basement and 2 cellars. Access to the car park by beeper.
The building complies with accessibility regulations for people with reduced mobility.
Built to RT 2012 standards (BBC)
Delivery scheduled for 1st quarter 2026
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE not required.