Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 14 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€47 500 without fees)
|Surface||58 M2*||Plot Size||840 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This semi-detached property has been partially renovated to create a one-bedroom cottage. On the ground floor are a bedroom, a bathroom with bath, shower and WC, a utility and a room currently used for storage which could be renovated for additional accommodation.
Stairs lead to the first floor where there is a spacious room which incorporates a fitted kitchen, with appliances, and a living and dining space.
The property has a small courtyard with space for parking, and directly opposite is a small plot of land with a ruin for renovation, offering fantastic views of the countryside.
There is a small garden and lockable shed to the rear of the property.
The property benefits from double glazing and has a new roof. It also has electric heating, and will be sold furnished.
Located 5 minutes’ drive from the centre of Bourbriac where you will find shops, bars, restaurants, a supermarket, pharmacy and garden centre. Read more ...
• Entrance with tiled floor and radiator, incorporating a laundry area with a sink and plumbing for a washing machine.
• Bedroom with wood laminate flooring, beams, double glazed window and electric radiator (2.70m x 2.86m)
• Bathroom with tiled floor, washbasin, bath and shower and WC (1.71m x 2.23m)
• Storage room with beams and concrete floor (2.72m x 2.72m)
Stairs to FIRST FLOOR
• Living room / Kitchen with wooden flooring, beams, Velux windows and an electric fire. Fitted kitchen with storage cupboards, an electric hob, an electric oven and extractor fan. Dishwasher and integrated fridge (7.00m x 4.88m)
Garden to front and rear. Garden Shed.
Plot of land with ruin for renovation
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.