Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 10 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€81 000 without fees)
|Surface||102 M2*||Plot Size||4978 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Set in a hamlet overlooking the village of St Laurent de Ceris this very pretty stone cottage is with-in walking distance of a boulangerie, a bar/restaurant and post office.
With nice spacious rooms, an attached garden (388 m²) and a conforming septic tank the house is globaly in good condition.
The house is heated with a wood-burner and thanks to a private plot of woodland a couple hundred meters away you can be totaly self sufficient in heating. Read more ...
The property in more detail...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Living/dining room/kitchen : 40,9 m² open plan kitchen, chimney with a wood-burner
- Office/bedroom : 16,6 m² door to garden
- To be bathroom/utility room : 8,9 m² this room has been started but is not quite finished access to the barn.
FIRST FLOOR :
- Bedroom 1 : 11 m² in-built cupboard
- Bedroom 2 : 15,3 m²
- Bedroom 3 : 12 m²
- Bathroom : 6 m² with sink, bath and WC
- attached garden of 388 m² with covered terrace
- Barn/garage : 47 m² with an old bread oven
- Two small outbuildings
- Plot of woodland about 200 m away from the house
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.