Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€180 000 without fees)
|Surface||273 M2*||Plot Size||7440 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful stone farmhouse is located in a small hamlet 3km from the village which has a bakery, a postal service and a nursery school. The property has large rooms in the main part, a large bedroom with a separate toilet and a large bathroom that can accommodate holiday friends or independent family members. The attic is also suitable for conversion.
The small terrace has a superb view and the land is suitable for swimming pool, a project had been launched in part and the location is already marked.
The garage offers a storage area
Ideally situated at:
- 6 km from Ribérac, a lively little town with a large weekly market
- 55 mn from Angoulême and Périgueux.
- 1h45 from Bordeaux.
Read more ...
- entrance (30m2) with stairs to two rooms in the attic (34m2 and 27m2)
- potential bedroom (25,5m2)
- living room with wood stove (34m2)
- bedroom (14,5m2)
- dressing room (12m2)
- bathroom with toilet (9m2) with VMC
- kitchen (21,6m2)
- back kitchen / boiler room (28,4m2)
- Bedroom (19,6m2)
- corridor with cupboards (4,5m2)
- WC (3,7m2)
- bathroom with toilet (9,8m2)
GARAGE (barn) (80,83m2)
- Land suitable for swimming pool, area of 7440 m2
- new septic tank not connected
- wood stock
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.