Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€370 000 without fees)
Reduction from €399,000 to €388,000
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||3639 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This large family house is located in the village of Cressensac. It offers very nice, modern and comfortable living spaces, 5 to 6 bedrooms but potentially much more as part of it can still be converted. It was previously a bed and breakfast and could be very suitable to welcome again a B&B clientele.
It has a large and beautiful garden at the back, with trees, an orchard and... an indoor pool! You could also easily build an inground pool in the garden.
Cressensac is a small village in the north of the Lot, near Souillac with schools, shops, restaurants and services open all year round. Located 10 minutes from Brive airport!
Read more ...
large living room organized as a lounge / dining room and open kitchen. 3 bedrooms en suite.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room space: 34 m2
- Kitchen area: 13 m2
- Living room area: 34 m2 with fireplace
- Bedroom 1 with shower room-WC: 30 m2
- office / bedroom 2 with shower room (water arrivals, the shower has been removed): 12.50 m2
- Bedroom 3 with shower room-WC, dressing room : 31,50 m2
- Veranda : 26 m2
- Bedroom 4 : 9,80 m2
- Bedroom 5 : 53,00 m2 including shower room-WC, dressing room
- Large attic space under beams lower than 1,80 m, ideal for children. Many mezzanine created with more height : 65 m2
- Unfinished attic : 55,00
OUTBUILDINGS : 4 cellars and indoor swimming pool
- cellar 1 : 15,00
- cellar 2 : 27 m2
- cellar 3 : 19 m2
- Cellar 4 - laundry room : 30 m2
- Indoor swimming pool : (4,5x2,6) : 39 m2, heated, swimming against the current
- House entirely renovated, on hourdi, perfectly insulated.
- Oil central heating by radiator; Dietrich boiler 3000 l min tank
- 2 cumulus
- roof, floor and wall insulation
- many windows ; double glazing aluminium
- electric gate
- water softener
- electricity upgraded in 2007
- interior elevator to go down to RDJ
- indoor swimming pool 4,7x2,6 ; heated with swim against current
- cellar in concrete, hourdi ceiling, insulation ceiling / floor of the living rooms
- many cupboards and storage
- House located in the heart of the village of Cressensac-Sarrazac, in the North of the Lot
- A20 : 10 minutes
- Brive airport : 10 minutes
- Paris/Toulouse train station : 15 minutes
- Brive : 25 minutes
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.