Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€185 000 without fees)
Reduction from €206,600 to €199,800
|Surface||190 M2*||Plot Size||1684 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Charming village house with lots of rooms to refurbish and redecorate to your taste. Many bedrooms (6) and an office for a large family or a vacation home. Its bucolic environment gives a very pleasant touch to this house. Rest in the veranda overlooking a beautiful flowered courtyard with large outbuildings that can be renovated for projects. A very nice garden with trees. A village house at 7 minutes from all amenities (RUFFEC) and at the same time in the countryside. The road does not spoil the quietness of this property.
Fioul and wood.
VIDEO ON REQUEST
Read more ...
On the ground floor
- A Living room/ dining room: 28,28m² with its fireplace
- A fitted kitchen: 11,89m².
- Wc: 0,73m² with a fireplace
- Hall: 10,78m² with its wood stove
- An office: 11,40 with cupboard
- A bedroom 1: 11,25m² with its fireplace
- A storeroom: 10,11m ².
- A direct access to the attic (attic 50m²) nice project for renovation
- A room 2: 20,58m² with a cupboard
- A corridor: 11,37m² with its large cupboard
- A Bathroom: 8,48m² with a nice Italian shower and bathtub
- A bedroom 3: 17,40 with floor
On the FIRST FLOOR:
Accessed by a nice wooden staircase:
- A room 4: 20,04m ².
- A room 5: 15,52m² (law carrez: 5,26m²)
- A room 6: 11m² (law carrez: 4,64m²)
- A bathroom: 3,22m² with bidet and Wc
- A veranda: 14m ².
- 3 outbuildings for storage or projects.
- A beautiful courtyard with flowers
- A fenced garden with 3 entrances
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.