Ask anything ...
€149 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€142 000 without fees)
|Surface||120 M2*||Plot Size||4125 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful 'corps de ferme' is situated on a quiet road, and there are no close neighbors. The 4 bedroom house is immediately habitable, but will need to be modernized. There is an attached barn at one side, and a workshop and old forge at the other side of the house. The house has a lovely courtyard and garden and several outbuildings. Situated at approx 7 km from the first amenities, and at 13 km from lovely market town Auzances with all daily amenities, at approx 58 km from Clermont-Ferrand (international airport), 125 km from Limoges (international airport) and 62 km from Mont Dore (ski slopes, Puy de Dôme). In the Creuse, Limousin. Read more ...
- Kitchen - dining room (21 m2)
- Utility room (3 m2)
- Living room (15.5 m2)
- Bathroom (shower, toilet, sink, hot water tank) (3 m2)
- Cellar (8 m2) with access to the stable (100 m2)
- 4 bedrooms (18.5, 18, 17, 10 m2)
Heating: Oil central heating
Insulation: The property is not insulated except for 2 double glazed windows on the ground floor
- Attached barn (100 m2) with stable underneath (100 m2)
- Attached workshop and forge (30 + 30 m2)
- 3 garages (17 + 17 + 17 m2) and hangar
- Pigpen + bread oven (8 m2) + above attic (25 m2)
- Hangar (159 m2) + horse stable (62 m2)
Septic tank (not 'aux normes')
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.