Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€170 000 without fees)
Reduction from €194,400 to €183,600
|Surface||151 M2*||Plot Size||724 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This house dating from 1900 is located in the centre of the bastide town of Saint-Aulaye, with all shops, bars and restaurants, a medical centre, a cinema, as well as a magnificent riverside beach and its water complex.
It is surprisingly well proportioned and nicely laid out, and being impeccably maintained, it does not require any major works.
It would be ideal for a large family, and could also be perfect for use as B&B.
- 15mn from Riberac, a small town with all amenities, famous for its large weekly market
- 45mn from Périgueux and Angoulême
- 1h15 from Bordeaux Read more ...
The property is composed as follows:
- Entrance (6m2)
- Fitted kitchen (12m2) with access to the terrace
- Living room (21,5m2) with fireplace and access to the terrace
- Dining room (20,5m2)
- Master suite (12,25m2) with shower room (5,4m2)
- Wc on the landing
- Large entrance (8,6m2)
- Bedroom 1 (12m2) with built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (12.2m2)
- Bathroom (9m2) with built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (9.4m2)
- Bedroom 4 (13m2)
- Shower room (3,8m2)
- Covered terrace of approximately 15m2.
- Attached garage with boiler room (32.7m2)
- Basement cellar (41.8m2)
- Garden of approximately 600m2
- Garden shed (7m2)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.