agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||284 M2*||Plot Size||1986 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This charming chalet is ideally placed and equidistant between the new 10-person telecabine in Vercland and the 8-person Grand Massif Express telecabine in Samoëns (< 1 km). The charming village centre of Samoëns is only 2 km away.
Currently run as a catered and self-catered chalet business, the property consists of:
• Ground floor: garage, games room, boiler room, 2 store rooms, sauna, and a separate self-contained 1 bedroom apartment.
• 1st floor: hallway, lounge, 2 bedrooms (both ensuite), TV room, kitchen, WC, plus wrap around terrace/balcony.
• 2nd floor: hallway, 5 bedrooms, all with their own bath or shower room, large storage cupboard, 2 balconies.
Exterior: large parking area, lawn, garden and lots of land.
Total floorspace: 284 sq m plus a garage of 19 sq m.
• Could be a lovely family home.
• Close to the ski bus stop for access to Samoëns and Vercland.
• Near La Reposette bar and restaurant which is beside the Vercland telecabine.
• Some constructible land.
Read more ...
**Floor plans and 360° images coming soon**
The chalet is in good condition and a new owner can decide how much they would like to change or modernise. It has the potential to be transformed into a lovely primary or secondary home. As the land is constructible, there are options to reconfigure the property.
• Official habitable space: c. 190 m2,
• Total floorspace c. 284 m2, most of which is useful space.
The two nearby telecabines provide access to France’s 4th largest ski area, the Grand Massif (which includes Flaine, Morillon & Les Carroz) and its 265km of snow-sure pistes.
Last winter saw the opening of the new 10 person telecabine in Vercland which replaced the old ‘Red Eggs’ telecabine. This means that Vercland’s future as an integral part of the Grand Massif is secured.
Located in the stunning Giffre valley, Samoëns is a beautiful traditional village, steeped in history. The Giffre valley is just as popular from late spring through autumn with activities for all ages, including very accessible world-class hiking opportunities, outdoor swimming pools and lakes, rafting, paragliding, mountain biking, road cycling, canyoning and so much more.
Geneva airport is just 50km away.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.