Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||87 M2*||Outside Space||12 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This flat of 87 m² has 4 rooms including 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. It is composed of a kitchen opening onto the living room giving onto a well exposed balcony of 12m², three bedrooms, one of which has a shower room, a bathroom and separate toilet. Read more ...
The flat has fitted wardrobes in the entrance hall and in two of the bedrooms as well as a large dressing room. Hot water and heating are included in the charges, the latter being operated by a heat pump and solar panels. In addition, there is a 21m² garage in the basement and a communal car park. This flat is ideal for a family as well as for retired people, it is in perfect condition, you will just have to put your bags.
Messery is a very popular and multi-cultural village. The maternelle and primaire schools are very well-regarded, and there will soon be a small crèche for little ones from 10 weeks to 4 years. There is a small, but very well-stocked, supermarket, two bakeries, a butcher, two hairdressers, a beautician, a pharmacy and a library. In summer, Messery beach on Lake Geneva has its own snackbar and kayak/stand-up-paddle rentals. There is also an active tennis club with new open-air courts which are also covered from the rain.
- You can reach the Swiss border at Hermance in 13 minutes by car approx. (8km), and Geneva in 35 minutes approx. (24km). So it’s commutable on a daily basis.
- The Swiss town of Nyon is a 20-minute ferry ride from neighbouring Yvoire.
- Indeed, the beautiful lake-front medieval villages of Yvoire and Nernier are just 5 minutes approx. away by car (3km and 3.5km), offering lots of choice for restaurants and bars.
- The world-famous spa town of Evian-les-Bains is also only 31km away by road (approx. 38 minutes). Perfect for a day trip.
- For mountain lovers, the twelve resorts of the renowned Portes du Soleil area, with their 286 pistes for skiing and snowboarding in winter, and activities like hiking and mountain biking in summer, are easily accessible by car for the day (e.g. Morzine is 52km/58 minutes approx. and Les Gets is 56km/1 hour approx). Chamonix is 90km/1 hour 5 minutes approx. by car.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.