agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||166 M2*||Plot Size||2639 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautiful villa built 2000 in a peaceful Catalan village with magnificent views over the plain of Roussillon to the coastline beyond.
20 mins to Ceret and 30 mins to Perpignan.
A possible total of 5 bedrooms, newly fitted kitchen, photovoltaic solar panels, plus extremely well maintained both inside and out means no work is required.
A sun drenched terrace with salt water pool and panoramic views complete this stunning villa.
Ideal for retirement property, long holidays or year round living in the beautiful Pyrenees Orientales département. Read more ...
The quiet Catalan village of Llauro has an acclaimed bistro with daily menu also available to take away and sells fresh local produce.
10 minute drive to villages with all commerce and 20 mins to Ceret with large supermarket and all amenities. or 25 mins to the Porte d'Espagne commercial centre in Perpignan.
40 mins drive to the sea.
Villa offers ground floor single level main accommodation of:
- bright entrance hallway
- open plan living and dining area with chimney insert
- newly fitted kitchen (Jan 2022) fully equipped
- conservatory as extended dining area opening out onto sun drenched terrace with far reaching views.
- 3 bedrooms all over 13m2
- bathroom with bathtub and shower, wc and twin basins
Internal staircase leading down to garden level or exterior independent entry:
- 2 spacious bedrooms (or 1 bedroom and 1 open plan living area)
- large bathroom with shower, wc, hand basin
- access to underneath of house/cellar
- large storage room and workshop area with technical equipment for pool.
- 144m2 south-facing terrace
- pool 8m x 4m with motorised cover and salt water system
- storage shed
- mature grounds with low maintenance Mediterranean planting
- 2 separate entrances for vehicles both with motorised gates
The villa benefits from all conveniences:
-reversible air conditioning
-photovoltaic solar panels
-solar panels for motorised gates and pool cover
- large motorised double awning cover
- mains drains
- situated in a natural zone
-located at the end of a quiet no-through road
This is a recently re-decorated property, zero work required and ready for immediate use as a holiday or family home.
Additional photos available on request.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.