Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||106 M2*||Plot Size||8083 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This 3 bedroom farmhouse and a huge barn and other outbuildings with a total surface of over 300 m2 has a nice piece of land of over 8000 m2. The property is in need of renovation, but it has an enormous (business) potential. The property is located in a village with a bar/restaurant and a bakery close by, at only 6 km from lovely market town Auzances with all daily amenities, 32 km from 'tapestry town' Aubusson, 120 km from Limoges (international aiport), 67 km from Clermont-Ferrand (international airport) and 70 km from Mont Dore (skislopes, Puy de Dôme, Auvergne). In the Creuse, Limousin. Read more ...
- kitchen / dining room with separate toilet under the stairs to the first floor (26.5 m2)
- living room (15.5 m2)
- separate entrance to a second kitchen / dining room (17 m2) and stairs to the first floor
- 3 bedrooms (22, 18, 15 m2), one with a shower, sink and toilet
Attic space to convert
Heating: There is no heating at the moment
Insulation: The property is not insulated (only a few double glazed windows)
There is a septic tank (not 'aux normes')
- Barn with 4 stables (approx 60, 60, 40, 30 m2) with a floor
- Horse stable (approx 60 m2 with floor)
- A few smaller outbuildings, outside toilet
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.