€158 050 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€145 000 without fees)
|Surface||85 M2*||Plot Size||2437 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
A beautiful gem in the stunning Breton countryside...
This well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is situated between Plourach and Carnoet.
The house is naturally light and airy and benefits from recent works and is very well maintained.
The house has a potential to convert the second lounge into a ground floor bedroom. Read more ...
On the ground floor
- Entrance hall with storage under the stairs
- Lounge or bedroom with fireplace
- Lounge with wood-burner with arch leading through to the kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with door leading to an outside patio area
- Utility room/summer kitchen
- Shower room with shower, hand basin and WC
On the first floor
- Bedroom 1 with shower room, hand basin and WC
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 with walk in wardrobe
- Storage barn
- Gravelled parking
- Land with vegetable plot and orchard on the other side of the lane with storage shed
A stunning house with double glazing, plenty of charm and modern features.
The house is situated only 5km from Carnoet where you will find a corner shop, post office, school and the famous Vallee des Saints attraction.
The larger town of Callac is only 13km away. Callac has all amenties you may need including a cinema, weekly market and train station.
Roscoff harbour - 1 hour
St Malo harbour - 2 hours
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.