Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||71 M2*||Outside Space||10 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Overlooking the historic XIV century Béziers cathedral, this bright and airy apartment is located on the first floor of a historic building (without elevator, but easy staircase) in an up and coming area, currently undergoing significant development.
- Sold furnished. Ready to move in now.
- Large balconies connecting 2 good sized bedrooms (13m2 approx) with rooftop views.
- Open and bright living room (12m2 approx.)
- Separate kitchen of about 12m2 with gas hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer included.
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Renovated shower-room.
- Separate toilet.
- Storage cabin AND allocated space in the basement cellar.
- Ideal holiday home, lock up and leave apartment with minimal maintenance.
- Appartement is In overall good condition (though would benefit from repainting some of the rooms) Read more ...
**Virtual tour available on demand**
Co-owned building of 36 units
Provisional annual charges: 850€
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.