Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||71 M2*||Outside Space||10 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
**Virtual tour available on demand**
Overlooking the historic XIV century Béziers cathedral, this bright and airy apartment is located on the first floor of an historic building (without elevator, but easy staircase) in an up and coming area, currently undergoing significant development.
- Sold furnished. Ready to move in now.
- Large balconies connecting 2 good sized bedrooms (13m2 approx) with rooftop views.
- Open and bright living room (12m2 approx.)
- Separate kitchen of about 12m2 with gas hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer included.
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Renovated shower-room.
- Separate toilet.
- Storage cabin AND allocated space in the basement cellar.
- Ideal holiday home, lock up and leave apartment with minimal maintenance.
- Appartement is In overall good condition (though would benefit from repainting some of the rooms)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.