agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||200 M2*||Plot Size||1184 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This beautifully renovated farmhouse comprises of two separate living spaces:
CHALET (c. 165 m2 of useful space)
• Private entrance leading to a spacious boot room in the entrance hallway
• Double bedroom with bathroom
• Laundry area
• Main kitchen
• Utility room with access to garden
• Boiler room
• Large, open plan living room and dining area with a south-facing balcony and French doors near the dining area to access the garden
• Central fireplace with wood-burning stove
• Access to the main kitchen from the dining area
• 3 large double bedrooms, one with its own bathroom and two with shower rooms
• Access to the attic, which could be converted into further habitable space
APARTMENT (c. 35 m2)
• Private terrace and independent entrance.
• Open plan living room / kitchen
• 2 double bedrooms, one currently used as a TV snug.
• Bathroom and WC
• Large, level garden with glorious views over Sixt
• ‘Garden lodge’ Read more ...
The farmhouse offers the most sublime views over the traditional alpine village of Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval towards the Grand Massif mountains.
• 2 minute walk into the village of Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval
• Sunny, south-facing location
• Large, plateau-like garden backed by forest and grazing land with commanding views over the river Giffre and the village below
• Cabin with electricity
• 8 minutes drive to Samoens and the Grand Massif Express for access to the ski domain.
• Local ski area in Salvagny and the famous Cascade run from Flaine ends nearby.
• 5 minutes drive to the spectacular Cirque du Fer-à-Cheval
• One hour to Geneva.
** Contact us for more photos**
The farmhouse was lovingly renovated by the current owners around 18 years ago and has been well maintained since then. The roof is repainted every other year and remains in very good condition. You’ll see from the survey report that the energy rating is excellent for a property of this age.
Both the apartment and main part of the chalet are accessed via a short walk-up from the parking area below. To fully appreciate this amazing farmhouse, a viewing is essential.
Approx 200 sq m of useful space. Of which, approx 15–20 sq m is between 1 and 1.8 metres in height.
The Grand Massif ski domain and its 265 km of pistes are easily accessible from the farmhouse. The ski area consists of Flaine, Les Carroz, Samoëns, Morillon, and of course Sixt Fer à Cheval. With a top station of just under 2500 metres, on mostly north-facing slopes, its close proximity to Mt Blanc and the microclimate it generates means this is one of the Haute-Savoie’s most snow-sure ski domains.
The Giffre valley is just as popular in the summer with numerous activities and festivals all season long. Check out the Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval and Samoens tourist sites for more details.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.