€1 295 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||220 M2*||Plot Size||200 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
We are pleased to offer these two beautifully constructed adjoining, but independent chalets situated in a quiet hamlet, close to the centre of Samoëns.
The two chalets are currently run as a successful catered chalet business, run and managed by Geeski, and come with the option to extend the contract. Contact us for details on the fixed annual rental income.
The main chalet offers 160m2 of accommodation and takes full advantage of the sunny southerly exposure. The ground floor includes a versatile converted garage/games room & laundry room, double bedroom with ensuite, bunk bed room and terrace.
The 1st floor benefits from a large, bright, open plan living room opening onto a sunny terrace with hot tub, a spacious dining room area with bar and kitchen.There are three further ensuite bedrooms on the second floor.
The 2nd chalet offers an additional 60m2 and includes two double bedrooms, both of which are ensuite.
Plus terrace areas and enclosed garage.
Read more ...
**Don't miss the floor plans and please contact us to see more photos**
The chalets were tastefully built by a reputable local builder in 2010 and designed to offer the owner the flexibility of both family accommodation and rental income from the adjoining chalet.
*Part of a 'managed copropriété with a few other chalets and apartments*
MAIN CHALET (131 m2, plus 30 m2 converted garage)
• Double garage (30 m2), which has been converted to a games room and laundry room
• Bedroom 1 (9.5 m2), with ensuite shower room (+WC)
• Bedroom 2 (11.5 m2) with two bunk beds (sleeping 4), with ensuite bathroom (+WC) and external door leading to the terrace.
• Hallway and stairs leading to the first floor.
• Open plan living room (51 m2) with lounge and bar, plus wood-burning stove
• Kitchen (7.5 m2)
• Two balconies (5.5 m2 and 13.5 m2)
• Central staircase for access to the lower and higher levels
• Three double bedrooms, two of which have an ensuite shower-room (+WC) and one has an ensuite bathroom (+WC) (Bedrooms: 9, 9.5, & 6 m2)
• Staircase for access to the lower levels and rear balcony
Plus private, south-facing terrace.
DUPLEX CHALET (60m2):
• Entrance, open plan living room (18.5 m2, with wood burning stove), dining area and kitchen (8 m2), WC, and staircase for access to the upper level.
• Landing, two double bedrooms, one with a shower-room and one with a bathroom (both with WC). Bedrooms: 11.5 & 8.5 m2
Plus, private garden (65 m2) with hot tub and an enclosed garage with a mezzanine level (currently used as a store room).
The two chalets are currently run as a successful catered chalet business and come with the option to extend the contract.
The Grand Massif is France’s 4th largest ski area and also includes the resorts of Flaine, Morillon and Les Carroz. Samoëns itself is a delightful traditional village. The village is just as popular from late spring to early autumn with activities for all ages, including very accessible world-class hiking opportunities, outdoor swimming pools, lakes, rafting, paragliding, mountain biking, horse-riding, road cycling, canyoning, festivals and so much more.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.