Ask anything ...
€162 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€150 000 without fees)
Reduction from €183,600 to €162,000
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||1197 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A beautiful old building dating from around 1700, this house in a hamlet only 2 km from the village of St Claud benefits from a new (2018) and up-to-standard septic tank, and oil-fired central heating. Most of the windows are double glazed and its traditional roof has been well maintained.
In need of a general updating inside, the house's beautiful stone work, original wood beams and open fireplace will charm you. Read more ...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Kitchen : 19 m² French door leading to the front courtyard
- Back kitchen/boiler room/utility room : 17 m² French door leading to the back courtyard and garden
- Living room : 24,2 exposed stone, open fireplace and mezzanine. Two French doors, one to the front courtyard and the other to the back
- Bathroom : 4,7 m² bath, WC, bidet and hand basin
- Bedroom 1 : 10,7 m²
FIRST FLOOR :
- Mezzanine landing : 14,2 m²
- Hallway : 8,7 m²
- Shower room : 4,5 m² shower, WC, hand basin
- Bedroom 2 : 13 m²
- Bedroom 3 : 12,9 m²
- Private parking area
- Front courtyard entirely enclosed with foot-gate entrance and double gates
- Lovely clean barn : 66 m² with mezzanine
- Back courtyard
- Enclosed garden
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.