Ask anything ...
€514 100 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€485 000 without fees)
|Surface||309 M2*||Plot Size||47536 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
A beautifully tranquil setting with the centre piece being the 2acre carp lake set in nearly 12 acres of beautifully maintained grounds with three restored houses - a large and very private owners detached house, a one bedroom cottage and a fisherman's gite that has stunning views over the lake. Beautifully peaceful environment situated at the end of a private track but is just 3km from the local village of Fromentieres and 9km from the Mayenne town of Chateau Gontier in the Southern Mayenne. Read more ...
This stunning corner of paradise has so much to offer in terms of providing a family home with the opportunity to run a hospitability business with the two independent gites and the prospect of also including a fishing business based around the 2 acre lake.
The property is accessed via a long lane descending to the side of the valley over looking the countryside beyond. Included are the following:
1. The Farmhouse/longère which acts as the owners main residence comprising :
On the ground floor:
• Conservatory/Entry Hall (approx. 13.5m2) to the front of the traditional farmhouse
• Kitchen (21m2) – fully equipped with a modern farmhouse-style kitchen and dining area
• Dining Room (10m2)
• Lounge (31m2) with feature woodburner and double doors leading to the patio area
• Downstairs bedroom (15m2) with dual aspect windows
• Cellar/utility area
The staircase leads from the living room up to the large mezzanine (13.5m²) which provides ample space for a home office or secondary lounge. The first floor provides plenty of character with rooms built into the eaves making use of the exposed beams and sloping ceilings
• master bedroom (18m²) with Velux windows and ensuite shower and WC
• bedroom 3 (13m²) with Velux window
• bedroom 4 (15m²) with window and large storage cupboard.
2. The Cottage
• This charming cottage with its own garden, south-facing terrace and parking area All the living space is on the ground floor, however the attic above could easily convert to provide for additional space
• The entrance door leads to:
• Entry Hall (9.5m
• Kitchen (23m²) with door to the outside
• Dining area styled from the original bake house and bread oven with feature curved stone walls.
• Living Room (18m2) with traditional woodburner and French doors leading to the patio area and garden.
- Bedroom (12m² approx)
3. The Fishermen's Gite
The gite looks directly over the lake providing views over the lake.
From the entrance hall The entrance hall leads into the
• Open plan kitchen and living area (approx. 50m2) with fully fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge area with woodburning stove and feature exposed stone walls
• Two double bedrooms (12.5m² & 7m²) and a
• Bathroom with bath and WC
Attached to the end of the gite is the bait room/cold store (12m²) with space for fishing equipment and clothing.
The 2.5 acre lake is simply beautiful with ample water supply from rain water running off the surrounding land. The Lake is contains some carp to approx 20lbs with the exact numbers unknown but certainly forming the basis of a fishing business. The land surrounding the lake has been well designed and maintained offering the potential for other activities with areas laid to pasture for use by horses or as part of a self sufficiency activity. There is an additional smaller pond used primarily as a stock pond.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.