Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||280 M2*||Plot Size||1822 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Saint-Chamas; Magnificent contemporary villa of 280m2 in a peaceful neighborhood built in 2005 designed with care to be a perfect family home or holiday rental property. Great for entertaining family and friends. 4 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, infinity pool and spacious sun deck/terrace with stunning views. Situated near the charming village of Saint Chamas with quick access to airports and railways. Marseille airport 28 km, Aix tgv 38 km. Read more ...
Saint-Chamas is a charming village on the northern shores of the Etang de Berre, with pine forest and hills on one side, and the startling blue of the Mediterranean on the other. It has a peaceful and typically Provencal atmosphere.
The village has many charming little squares (such as Place Betirac and Place de l’Eglise) lined with shops and cafés, which give the village a feeling of airiness and charm. There is also a pleasant little marina, and the famous Pont Flavien, the 1st century Roman bridge over the river Touloubre.
This stunning property enjoys a dominant position, just 1km from the centre of the village, and 1,6km from the marina.
The accommodation is mostly on one level, with a huge garage and guest suite on the ground floor, with a staircase and a wheelchair-friendly lift giving access to the main accommodation, which comprises the following:
• Entrance hall (9m2) with staircase and lift access to the garage level
• Vast lounge (70m2), with exposed beams, a fully equipped bar, and patio doors the open up the whole room onto the garden and pool terrace.
• Fully equipped spa/exercise room (25m2) with jacuzzi, sauna, shower and WC.
• Fitted kitchen/dining room (30m2) with doors that open the whole wall onto the sun terrace.
• TV lounge with open fireplace (30m2).
• WC (2m2)
• A hallway (8,5m2) leads to the bedrooms (all the bedrooms enjoy pation doors that open onto the garden) and laundry room.
• Bedroom 1 (13,6m2) with fitted wardrobes and shower room (3,8m2).
• Bedroom 2 (15,2m2) with fitted wardrobes and shower room (3,8m2).
• Landry room (8,8m2), with door to the back garden.
• Master suite, comprising:
o Fully fitted dressing room (12m2)
o Shower room with double entrance and 2 sinks (8,6m2).
o Bedroom (13,8m2) with patio doors to the garden.
• Bedroom 4 (15,6m2)
• Shower room (4,5m2)
• WC (1,6m2)
• Vast garage with storage.
• Technical room with pool pump, water filtration system, central hoover and heat pump.
The property is approached by a short driveway that leads to the parking area and garage. Steps then lead up to the main entance and a small garden area with views over the village and sea. A pathway leads around the property to the south facing terrace, and the 9m x 7m infinity pool. This side offers great views over the provencal countryside.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.