Ask anything ...
€1 248 000
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 200 000 without fees)
|Surface||220 M2*||Plot Size||27947 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
If you like stone and heritage, this property is to be developed. In the countryside, less than 10 minutes from Angoulême, it dates from 1764. It consists of 5 habitable and furnished gîtes in a small private hamlet with swimming pool, children's garden, petanque pitch, vegetable garden, on approximately 27947 m2 of land. Potential for development for seminars, weddings, etc. with a 250 m² barn to be converted.
Each gite bears the name of the tree planted in front of it. You will bathe in a haven of peace, rest and serenity.
Read more ...
The complex consists of :
6 dwellings, a shed and a barn of 225 m2.
- Main dwelling: a 220 m2 longère consisting of.
- On the ground floor (equipped for people with reduced mobility), large living room, large furnished kitchen, 2 bedrooms, toilet, shower room, veranda, all on a magnificent cellar and summer kitchen.
- On the first floor 2 bedrooms with 2 shower rooms and 2 toilets.
- Office accessible from the outside.
- Adjoining the main house and able to be connected, a 160 m2 house comprising
- On the ground floor a living room with a bread oven! A furnished kitchen, 2 bedrooms with respective shower rooms, 2 bedrooms upstairs with bathroom.
- The second part, a former stable with photovoltaic panels, consists of 4 separate but connectable gîtes.
- Two gîtes of about 76/78 m2 with living room with open plan kitchen and two bedrooms upstairs and shower room.
- A 5-room gîte of 92 m2 with kitchen, shower room, living/dining room, a dormitory, a large mezzanine converted into a bedroom
- A 110 m2 gîte with open plan living room/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower room, wc, dressing room.
A magnificent fenced swimming pool of 11.5 × 4.5 with its technical room completes this domain! (joints of the pavement of the swimming pool are to be redone)
All the accommodation can be left furnished.
The current activity of the owners is the gîte and they have all the necessary material and equipment to continue the activity.
Possibility to make one family property or to divide the property.
All the roofs, following the storm of 1999 have been redone.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.