€1 150 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||171 M2*||Plot Size||1891 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Spacious stone mas designed by architect with high quality materials, respecting the Provencal style combined with modern comfort.
Near a charming village with bakery, restaurant, school and weekly markets with fresh fruit and vegetable from local producers. This could be perfect holiday home or permanent residence in the countryside with many walking and cycling trails and surrounding rivers. Other shops and services like pharmacy, doctor, post office, butcher, local shop are only 3 km away. It is conveniently situated for connections to airports and TGV stations at Nîmes (25 km) and Avignon (50 km), 10 km from the historic town of Uzès and its famous Saturday market. Read more ...
The ground floor offers:
• main entrance hall
• open plan fully equipped kitchen and living area with access to the half covered terrace with outside dining table overlooking the garden with swimming pool
• 1st bedroom with own bathroom and dressing room
• attached garage (50 m²) with access to laundry room and the kitchen.
On the first floor there is:
• 2nd bedroom with own bathroom
• 2 more bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• shower room with walki-in shower
• separate toilet.
Heating system is with heat pump.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.