agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||145 M2*||Plot Size||1185 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Very spacious 4-bedroom house. 145m2 habitable plus another 29m2 possible, requiring non-structural renovation, and an attached barn with a garden level top entrance and separate car access. Ideal for creating a second south facing residence with vast open spaces to convert into a rustic mountain paradise. Located in a small hamlet of Aillon-le-Vieux on a quiet back road very close to the Aillons-Margeriaz mountain resorts
The house is basically habitable with wood fired central heating and will require rewiring, insulation, new windows, kitchen, bathrooms and a new septic tank. The roof structure is totally sound with red terracotta tiles in good condition.
This is a great project to quickly create a spacious traditional Bauges farmhouse without too much work plus the opportunity to convert the barn into a beautiful mountain retreat. Read more ...
• Kitchen - 25m2 with wood fired range cooker and heating boiler
• Living room - 20m2
• Bathroom – 2.5m2
• Cellar room - 29m2 ground level to create another habitable room
• Barn entrance -43m2 with revealed stonework
• Chicken coup - 20m2 currently with Chickens (not included)
• Cellar – 25m2 ground level
• Cow Byre – 72m2 currently with cows (not included)
• Second Chicken coup – 11m2
• Bedroom 1 - 24m2
• Bedroom 2 - 13m2
• Bedroom 3 - 18m2
• Bedroom 4 - 20 m2 plus 3.5m2 extra by removing a partition wall
• Landing - 10m2 with south facing balcony
• Barn – 300m2 open space at garden level to integrate with the 43m2 barn entrance
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.