€735 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€705 600 without fees)
|Surface||170 M2*||Plot Size||800 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This delightful chalet, located in the village of Verchaix in the Giffre Valley, is just a few minutes from the ski lift in Morillon and a 5 minute drive to the pretty village of Samoëns. • 50 minutes to Geneva • 20 mins to Les Gets.
• Main entrance, hallway, laundry room and access to the 1st floor
• One bedroom and shower room with WC
• Self-contained studio apartment with private entrance. Separate kitchen, bedroom and shower room (with WC).
• Open plan living room (40 m2), wood burning stove & dining area leading to the kitchen
• Master bedroom with shower room, WC
• 2 terraces and balcony going around the chalet except on the north side
• High-ceiling mezzanine area overlooking the living room leading to two double bedrooms and with an office space
Parking for 3 cars or more
Garage (could be converted to further accommodation space)
• Closed garage / covered shelter for 2 cars & workshop + attic above. Read more ...
The chalet is in an ideal location to make the most of everything the stunning Giffre Valley has to offer.
• The free ski bus stops just across the road.
• One of the best boulangeries in the valley is a one minute walk away
• The stunning Lac Bleu is just a five minute walk
• Restaurants within easy walking distance
• Glorious south-facing views towards the Grand Massif ski area and east-facing views towards the iconic Criou mountain behind Samoens.
• Thoughtfully designed chalet to maximise space and light with high ceilings and an open plan layout.
• High build quality.
The village of Verchaix provides access to France’s fourth largest ski area, the Grand Massif (which includes Samoëns, Morillon, Sixt, Flaine and Les Carroz) and it’s 265km of snow-sure pistes. As Geneva airport is just one hour away by car, the house also has excellent rental potential as well as making a lovely primary or secondary home. The area is just as popular from late spring through summer to early autumn with activities for all ages, including very accessible world-class hiking opportunities, outdoor swimming pools, lakes, rafting, paragliding, mountain biking, horse-riding, road cycling, canyoning, festivals and so much more.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.