Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||105 M2*||Plot Size||3417 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Close to malestroit This is a super opportunity to own a riverside property, your private garden borders the river where you can fish, hop in your boat, or enjoy a picnic every day. There is the main detached stone house with 3 bedrooms, lounge/kitchen, garage and large utility area, plus a little pretty detached stone building used as a workshop, which could be renovated. It is in a beautiful spot, surrounded by lush gardens and direct access to the river. Walking distance to local village with bar/restaurant with local daily bread delivery.
Read more ...
Main House :
Basement level :Garage, Large Utility area, wine cave
Ground floor Living Accommodation:
* Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining room with patio doors onto balcony with views over the River (the kitchen has built in dishwasher, oven and fridge) approx 49m²
* Bedroom 1 with built in wardrobes 12m²
* Bathroom with shower and bath sink unit and heated towel rail , recently refurbished
* Separate WC
* Bedroom 2 approx 10m²
* Bedroom 3 approx 12m²
*Newly refurbished bathroom with shower and bath toilet and heated towel rail
Detached stone house, approx 28m2 * with original fireplace and attic space, currently used as a workshop but could easily be transformed into a habitation
* Car port to side
* Sectioned off into different areas of lawned gardens with established trees
* Gardens bordering the river, for fishing, boating, paddling, camping, or picknicking.
* Separate access road going down to the river for a larger boat
* Working well outside for you to water the garden
Location: 1km walk to local village with bar and restaurant and daily bread delivered
* Malestroit a popular medieval town is just a 5 mins journey where you will find lots of restaurants, bars, large supermarkets, popular weekly market, cinema etc * Vannes and the coast is just 40 mins away
Maison en pierre de 3 chambres et grand salon, plus annexe transformable en gîte. Grand jardin avec accès direct a la rivière.
Le petit coin de paradis des pécheurs, accès direct a la rivière, avec possibilité de créer un gîte. Belle maison en pierre, au calme d'un petit hameau proche de Malestroit.
Maison d'habitation construite en pierre couverte en ardoise, composée de rdc; grande pièce de vie avec coin cuisine et cheminée, chambre, sdb, wc étage; 2 chambres, wc. sous sol complet avec garage chaufferie buanderie cave. Autre batiment a renover, jardin
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.