Ask anything ...
€304 950 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€285 000 without fees)
|Surface||295 M2*||Plot Size||2461 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Located just a 5 minute walk to the centre of the town of Montendre, this spacious character property is situated at the end of a private road and has been partially renovated to a high standard, providing a unique opportunity for a buyer to finish the renovations in their own style. Electric and plumbing have already been installed and some lovely period features such as exposed beams and stone walls have been lovingly restored. There are currently 2 bedrooms, with scope for further bedrooms to be added in the main house and a further bedroom in the adjoining annexe which could easily be made part of the main house or kept as separate living accommodation. The large private garden is not overlooked and gives a rural feel even though the property is situated on the outskirts of a town. Read more ...
Main House – Ground Floor
• Entrance Hall – 21.5sqm – large doors to the front of the property. Plumbing installed for downstairs WC/ cloakroom.
• Kitchen – 40sqm – all plumbing and electric have been installed, including gas and plumbing for a central island unit. 2 windows and patio doors to rear garden.
• Living/ Dining Room – 103sqm – 4 x sets of patio doors with views across the garden. Tiled floor, bespoke beech staircase to mezzanine first floor, additional mezzanine storage area/ den, wood burning stove, exposed beams and stone walls.
Main House – First Floor
• Bedroom 1 – 16sqm – Velux window, solid wood floor, exposed beams.
• Mezzanine bedroom – 36sqm – Galleried view to downstairs living room, exposed beams and stonework. Doors to bathroom and dressing room
• Bathroom – 10.75sqm – free standing bath, separate shower, WC
• Dressing Room – 4.8sqm – Velux window with storage cupboards
• Dining/ living room – 34sqm – patio doors to front and door to rear garden, wood burning stove, staircase to mezzanine bedroom
• Kitchen – 5sqm – fitted kitchen with gas oven
• Bathroom – 3.6sqm - Bath, shower over bath, WC, and basin
• Mezzanine Bedroom – 22.33sqm - Window to rear, separate storage area, wood floor and exposed beams.
• Large garden mainly laid to lawn.
• Private parking
• Small outbuilding
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES