Ask anything ...
€422 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€399 000 without fees)
Reduction from €445,000 to €422,000
|Surface||260 M2*||Plot Size||60187 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
At the end of a no-through lane, in the middle of 6 ha of meadows and woods and 2 km from the heart of Gourdon, this very nice stone house with a terrace is perfect to retreat into the peace and quiet of the countryside.
Beautiful volumes, lots of potential. The house requires a refreshment to be up to date. On the ground floor, overlooking the terrace: kitchen, dining room and living room (polyflam fireplace) On the half floor (ground floor by another entrance): corridor, two bedrooms. On the first floor: 2 other bedrooms.
A separate guest house from the 1970's needs to be renovated and fitted out, but has great potential: large kitchen/dining area, living room, currently a small workshop that leads to the 3 bedrooms upstairs. This guest house is "livable" in summer in camping mode.
A very nice property with a lot of potential; needs refreshment and small landscaping work, but great location easy to upgrade ! Perfect if you have animals !
Read more ...
IN DETAIL :
Land of 6 ha composed of meadows around the house and woods; access by a small beaver road, at the end of a dead end. Property in natural zone so not buildable except extensions; a swimming pool would be possible as an extension of the existing building. Magic setting so close to Gourdon.
MAIN HOUSE : 135 m2 ; Ground floor to be refreshed and optimised ;
New single glazing (thicker and more insulating) and new window woodwork, oil central heating and polyflam fireplace.
- Living room (polyflam fireplace) and dining room (wood stove) in a row : tiles, beams, French doors with terrace access : 50 m2
- Kitchen: 9,15 m2, French doors to terrace and BBQ area; tiles, earthenware
- Bathroom-WC: 7,30 m2
- Ground floor entrance: 5 m2
- Bedroom 1: 16 m2, double exposure - parquet, beams
- Bedroom 2: 13 m2 - parquet, beams
- Bedroom 3: 20 m2 double exposure - parquet, beams
- Bedroom 4 : 12 m2
Attic of the tower can be converted.
Cellar : clay and stones : 33 m2
Garage : 25 m2
Guest house : 124 m2 house from 1970 (breeze block)
- Kitchen and shower room : 28 m2 ; kitchen to be recreated
- Living room: 29 m2
- Workshop: 19 m2
Insulation to be redone;
refreshment of the rooms;
shower room to be redone
- Clearance: 15 m2
- Bedroom 1 : 13 m2
- Bedroom 2 : 12,5 m2
- Bedroom 3 : 18 m2
- Land of 6 ha composed of meadows around the house and woods; access by small beech path, at the end of a dead end. Property in natural zone, therefore not buildable except for extensions ; a swimming pool would be possible as an extension of the existing building.
- The septic tank works but does not comply with modern standards
- Electricity to be updated
- Oil central heating; 3000 l tank: annual maintenance
- Wood stove
- Polyflam fireplace
- Single glazed wood windows, but the frames were redone in 2020: new woodwork and quality glass
- Shutters in good condition
- Roof and roofing regularly monitored
- Insulated attic (pulsed glass wool)
- Cellar with insulated ceiling (glass wool)
- Brick house from the 1970s: to be renovated and fitted out
- Insulation to be taken back
- Single glazing wood
- Very well located, in absolute calm with a privileged natural environment.
- At 2 km from the center of Gourdon
- Gourdon : small town with all shops and services of proximity (doctors, schools, college, high school), hospital, train station SNCF Paris-Toulouse, supermarkets
- 20 minutes from the Dordogne and the Valley of the castles
- 30 minutes from Sarlat
- 45 minutes from Cahors
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.