|Surface||190 M2*||Plot Size||3400 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A beautiful spacious 4 bedroom Charentaise house with magnificent views of a garden and a distant view over fields, located in a beautiful private environment.
It has been carefully renovated while preserving the original character. You have many exposed stone walls, a stone fireplace and exposed beams. The long driveway after the gate and the courtyard form a very nice entrance to the property Read more ...
Ground floor :
- Nice equipped kitchen,
- Living room with stone fireplace, equipped with an insert and French windows dual
aspect opening onto an outdoor terrace with open views,
- Large dining room and French windows opening onto the fields as far as the eye can see.
- Nice sized Bedroom with ensuite shower room with WC.
1st floor :
- Large Mezzanine .
- shower, sink and WC.
- Large bedroom with ensuite Bathroom, hand basin and toilet.
- Large attic bedroom with view on the countryside.
- A third large attic bedroom
- Huge Barn with mezzanine.
- Carport for 2 cars and storage room.
- Bread oven with terrace, beautifully made with stones.
- Cottage must to be totally renovated
- Cement slab serving as a terrace.
- Vegetable garden.
Beautiful garden all around the house, land with views.
Gated gravel entrance and driveway
Central heating oil
Property tax 1377 euros
The port of La Rochelle is 1h15 away by car
The nearest airport Poitiers is 55 km away.
LGV station at 22 km for Paris in 1h30
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE in progress.