Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€145 580 without fees)
|Surface||151 M2*||Plot Size||274 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Absolutely charming village house in excellent condition. The house benefits from oil fired central heating, mains drainage and was completely rewired in 2012. This house has all the comfort of a modern home yet retained all of its original charm.
A beautiful walled garden with a lovely tree for shade is directly out of the back door and accros a small path. Read more ...
The house in more detail...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entrance hall : 8,7 m² with beautiful staircase
- Living room : 30,2 m² with outstanding original floor and fireplace with wood-burner
- Kitchen/dining room : 28,5 m² with central breakfast bar
- Utility room : 5,2 m² Access out and just across from the garden
- Bathroom : 5,8 m² Bath, sink and WC
FIRST FLOOR :
- Landing : 5 m²
- Bedroom 1 : 11,5 m²
- Bedroom 2 : 24,3 m² with sink
- Shower room : 5,4 m² with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 3 : 18,2 m² with dressing room : 2,7 m²
- landing (stairs from the kitchen) : 9,2 m² access to the attic
- Communal garden around the house
- Lovely walled garden, completely private
- Barn : 35 m²
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.