Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||60 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
In a building fully renovated just 4 years ago, this beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment is ready to move into. It's a duplex on the 2nd and last floor of a small co-propriété of just 4 units. The open-plan kitchen/dining/living area is really charming, with views over the older, characterful village houses in the village centre. The top floor, which is in the attic, has 2 bedrooms and an office/dressing room. An added bonus is the individual garage, plus additional parking space in front.
The nearest bakery is just 50m from the front door. The maternelle and primaire schools are less than 200m on foot. Messery plage, the nearest beach, is just 750m away (around 10 minutes' walk). A fantastic location in a welcoming, multicultural village, within easy reach of Geneva and Nyon! If you're looking for an investment opportunity, the rental potential of this apartment has been professionally estimated at between 1100 Euros and 1200 Euros per month. Read more ...
- 2nd floor:
Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area = 31.70 m2 "habitable"
WC = 2.61 m2 "habitable"
- Top floor:
Bedroom 1 = 9.28 m2 "habitable"
Bedroom 2 = 8.81 m2 "habitable"
Office = 3.42 m2 "habitable" plus 7.65 m2 "usable" (under 1.8m height)
Bathroom (bath with over-bath shower) = 3.12 m2 "habitable" plus 6.53 m2 "usable" (under 1.8m height)
Landing = 1.92 m2 "habitable"
- Garage = 14.25 m2
- Exterior parking space in front of garage
Messery is a very popular and multi-cultural village. The maternelle and primaire schools are very well-regarded, and there will soon be a small crèche for little ones from 10 weeks to 4 years. There is a small, but very well-stocked, supermarket, two bakeries, a butcher, two hairdressers, a beautician, a pharmacy and a library. In summer, Messery beach on Lake Geneva has its own snackbar and kayak/stand-up-paddle rentals. There is also an active tennis club with new open-air courts which are also covered from the rain.
- You can reach the Swiss border at Hermance in 13 minutes by car approx. (8km), and Geneva in 35 minutes approx. (24km). So it’s commutable on a daily basis.
- The Swiss town of Nyon is a 20-minute ferry ride from neighbouring Yvoire.
- Indeed, the beautiful lake-front medieval villages of Yvoire and Nernier are just 5 minutes approx. away by car (3km and 3.5km), offering lots of choice for restaurants and bars.
- The world-famous spa town of Evian-les-Bains is also only 31km away by road (approx. 38 minutes). Perfect for a day trip.
- For mountain lovers, the twelve resorts of the renowned Portes du Soleil area, with their 286 pistes for skiing and snowboarding in winter, and activities like hiking and mountain biking in summer, are easily accessible by car for the day (e.g. Morzine is 52km/58 minutes approx. and Les Gets is 56km/1 hour approx). Chamonix is 90km/1 hour 5 minutes approx. by car.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.