Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||1200 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautiful Maison de Maitre in a charming village close to the Spanish border. 500M2 over 3 floors with a large annex over 2 floors of 750M2. The whole property is gated and has a stunning garden with mountain views.
Perfect for a bed and breakfast business, cycling business or vacation centre Read more ...
The pretty village is just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow shoe walking and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Adventure park
• Lakes and Mountains
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights etc)
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites.
• Less than 30 minutes away from the pretty Spanish villages with tapas bars and restaurants.
Less than a 20-minute drive and you are in Bagneres de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of places to eat, things to do and places to relax.
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is only 30 minutes away so you have access to these super locations in both France and Spain.
The local train station at Montrejeau and the A64 motorway are just 15 minutes from the house.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.