Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€90 000 without fees)
Reduction from €109,000 to €98,100
|Surface||174 M2*||Plot Size||280 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Lovely village house to renovate in the centre of Augignac. This offers so many possibilities thanks to its size (175m2), the shop with its own access from the street, the outbuildings and the outside space at the back ( courtyard and terrace of 280m2).
The building is structurally sound and on mains drains, but will need modernising (single glazing no heating, ...).
Augignac is a lovely village with shops and a school, and is only a few kilometres from the swimming lake in Saint-Estèphe. Piegut-Pluviers, a popular market town is only 4km away. Read more ...
- Hallway with its original wooden stairs.
- Two living rooms with fireplace (16m2 each)
- Kitchen with a fireplace (13,8m2)
- Shop (27m2)
- 4 bedrooms (16m2- 16m2- 15m2- 14m2)
- Bathroom (7m2)
- Living room or bedroom (14m2) that opens onto the conservatory (9m2) and upstairs terrasse. This area could be made into a separate appartement thanks to its own entrance at the back of the building.
- Bedroom (16m2)
- Attic ( with possibility to convert into more habitable space).
- Outbuildings with the old cooking ovens.
- Courtyard and Terrace (280m2)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.