Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €314,000 to €299,000
SAINT PRIVAT EN PéRIGORD
|Surface||215 M2*||Plot Size||7180 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This pretty former small farm has been recently renovated and offers beautiful volumes. The two houses - one of them single storey - each offer two bedrooms and a private outdoor space. An imposing barn, a workshop, a shed, a pigsty, a large lean-to and a very spacious lawned garden complete the ensemble.
The property is ideal for seasonal rental, as a holiday home for one or two families, or as a permanent home with a gîte.
It is ideally situated only 10 minutes from Aubeterre sur Dronne, one of the most beautiful villages in France, 10 minutes from Saint-Aulaye, a small village with all amenities and a riverside swimming complex, and 10 minutes from Ribérac,
50 minutes from Angoulême and Périgueux, and 1.30 hours from Bordeaux. Read more ...
- Fitted kitchen (15m2) with access to a small private courtyard.
- Lounge with large stone fireplace (23m2)
- Dining room with mezzanine (24m2)
On the first floor:
- Bedroom 1 (14,2m2)
- Bedroom 2 (10.15m2)
- Bathroom with toilet (6.7m2)
- Space on the mezzanine for a small office
SINGLE STOREY HOUSE:
- Living/dining room with wood burner (30.5m2)
- Fitted kitchen with access to terrace and private garden (12,5m2)
- Boiler room/laundry room (5m2)
- Bedroom -with shower room and toilet to be renovated- (14,8m2)
- Bedroom 2 (16.2m2)
- Bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin and toilet (13,9m2)
- Private garden with small above ground pool
- Workshop and barn of 200m2
- Lean-to (93m2) and shed (95m2)
- Pigsty with small lean-to (40m2)
- Large fully fenced garden.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.