Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||95 M2*||Plot Size||6889 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This super property is located on the edge of the stunning Alpes Mancelles and would make the perfect holiday home, situated on a quiet country lane with private parking and a garden which just goes on and on, located only 5 minutes from the popular village of St Pierre des Nids which has all local shops, restaurants etc. The large historic city of Alencon is a 20 minute drive, only 1h to Le Mans and 1h 30 to the ferry port, Caen Read more ...
This semi-detached property has undergone a lot of works including a fabulous terrace area, gas central heating system, double glazed doors and windows, new shutters, electrics, decorated throughout, plumbing and new bathrooms. Once through the secure double gates you can lose yourself in the garden which covers over an acre and a half, a path winds down to the end through mature planting and hedging.
Inside on the ground floor you will find:
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/LOUNGE (6.26 X 4.56) small kitchen area with work surface and sink, large fireplace with wood burning stove, tiled floor, door leading to the front and door to sunroom
• SUNROOM (4.6 X 4.59) bright sunny room with tiled floor, stone walls, wooden beams and French doors
• HALL (4.1 X 1.3) with window and steps down to:-
• BEDROOM 1 (3.0 X 3.0) with French doors to the side
• BEDROOM 2 (3.5 X 2.5) with French doors to the side
• BATHROOM (1.6 x 1.7) with sink, toilet and shower
Staircase from the lounge leads to:
• BEDROOM 3 (3.5 x 3.9) with fitted cupboard and single door to the large terrace, perfect for early morning coffee and croissants
• BATHROOM (2.7 x 2.8) with bath, toilet, sink and door to terrace
• CUPBOARD – which houses the washing machine
• CUPBOARD – which houses the water tank and gas boiler
Pretty garden to the front of the property with mature planting, double gates to the side which lead to the garden and rear of the property. Access to the terrace area via a metal staircase, pathway to wooden shed and rear garden
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".