Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
||Dept||Cotes d Armor|
|Surface||115 M2*||Plot Size||1240 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
** Offer accepted ** Saint-Juvat – An end of terrace stone house offering good sized rooms, garden, outbuildings and a separate orchard. Read more ...
You’ll find this property nestled in a little hamlet on the edge of the sort after village of Saint Juvat.
• Room 1 has the front door, windows either side, fireplace and the staircase. Here you will find the kitchen/dining room with a wood burning stove. This is not only an oven, but it also fuels a state of the art boiler system which could also run off electricity. The boiler heats the water to heat the cast iron radiators throughout the house. (6.4 x 6.3)
• Room 2 has 3 doors leading to outside – one to the lane side and the other two out to the garden. It has the most beautiful tiled floor, with feature beams & woodwork (4.19 x 3.65)
1st floor: The flooring on this level is of oak, each floorboard is very individual. This floor has been partitioned off at present, but would be easy to open up.
• Room 1 – window to the front (4.19 x 3.65)
• Room 2 – window to the front (4.41 x 3.65)
• Landing/Dressing room (2.02 x 4.36)
• Bathroom is in the eaves: bath, separate shower, 2 separate basins, WC and plumbing for washing machine – 2 velux windows to be fitted, one window to the side and one unusual window to the garden.
2nd floor: This floor has also been partitioned off to make 2 rooms, the velux windows let in a huge amount of light.
• Room 1 (3.61 x 2.84)
• Room 2 (2.51 x 3.61)
• To the back of the property is a nice sized garden on 2 levels, with a few fruit trees.
• As you go out of the garden doors, there are 2 areas where the idea was to have an outdoor summer kitchen and outside porch these lead up a few stone steps to the garden.
• To the front of the property is a terrace and garden and at the end of this area are 3 outbuildings, one is calling out to be a garage, the other requires a new roof, but perfect for storing wood or wine and the third is used as a bike shed. (Garage 6.64 x 5 and Cave 4.6 x 4)
There is a separate stretch of land which has some fruit trees, pedestrian access near the house (approx. 50m), vehicle access from the road down a track to the other side of it.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES