Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||107 M2*||Plot Size||1146 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
BRITTANY, Cotes d'Armor, SAINT-BRIEUC, Amélie and Aurélia present you this pretty family house with a very well-maintained garden by the current owners who have done many improvements: electricity, double glazing, sanitation at all to the sewer, roof check... The garden is ideal for a vegetable garden, housing animals (chickens, dwarf goats, dogs ...), a play area for children and a terrace for the older ones. All close to the chaos of the gouet (11min) which offers a beautiful place between wood and river with a magical atmosphere perfect for a family stroll or a hike for the most athletic. Access to the bay of Saint-Brieuc is easy and fast, the beach of the rosaries is only 16 minutes. All amenities are at 3 minutes (large area, bakery, tobacco, garage ...), the station of Saint-Brieuc is at 8 minutes which allows to reach Paris with the LGV in 2h15. Read more ...
The city of Saint-Brieuc is dynamic, you can enjoy many restaurants and local shops but also open to nature allowing you to escape as well in the Breton cliffs thanks to the GR34 as in the landscapes typical of the Costa Armorian beaches.
All these moments of freedom will be facilitated by the possibility of exploiting a part of the ground floor or a half-floor room to telework in peace.
Indeed the house consists on the ground floor:
- one landing with bay window
- A recent shower room with shower and hand wash
- a separate toilet
- the old garage that the owners had insulated and a bay window installed. This room can be
converted into a master bedroom as it is attached to the bathroom
- behind this future bedroom is a room of about 7m² formerly used as an office, each with its teleworking projects or large dressing room to offer you a parental suite?
- a laundry room - boiler room with a door giving access to the new garage.
In half stage:
- a beautiful room with a fireplace that can be used as a reading room with a beautiful library
surrounding the fireplace, a large desk for telework, an extra bedroom for a teenager or parents.
- a bathroom with bathtub and washbasin.
On the first floor:
- an independent fitted kitchen which can be opened onto the living room/living room
- the living room/living room with access to a balcony that can be converted into a terrace and going down to the garden at the barbecue level.
- 3 rooms of good size, 2 of which can be communicated but each with their own entrance
- a toilet with hand washing machine
- A large garage for 2 cars and part for storage;
- the garden goes around the house
- a barbecue
All on a plot of 1100m².
Little extra: the property has a well for watering.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES