Ask anything ...
€355 100 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€335 000 without fees)
|Surface||295 M2*||Plot Size||3536 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
A lovely 4/5-bedroom property with a separate spacious, 1 bed gite set in a stunning location with beautiful views over the vineyards. The house is currently run as successful chambre d’hôte and gite business providing a good income. The main house is very spacious with many original features retained. The house is centrally heated, and the downstairs windows are double glazed. The property offers huge potential to increase the habitable space. There is another house in the garden at the rear of the property in need of complete renovation, another potential gite adjacent to the current one for renovation and a large full height barn currently storing vehicles. The house is set on a large plot of 3500sqm mainly laid to lawn with ample storage for garden machinery and a lovely terrace for outdoor dining whilst enjoying the views. Read more ...
Main House – Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall (28sqm) Front door leads into a large, bright and spacious entrance hall, with doors to rear garden, staircase to the first floor and door leading off to the kitchen. Floor is tiled.
- Kitchen (18sqm) Tiled floors with modern fitted units and window to rear aspect and garden. Double glass doors lead through to living room and a further door leads to the second staircase to the first floor and the utility room
- Utility Room (14 sqm) Windows to the rear aspect, door to the rear garden, sink and ample units for storage
- Dining/ Living Room (49sqm) Large, bright living/ dining room with character style fireplaces at each end of the room. The room also features 4 double-glazed windows to the front aspect, parquet flooring and radiators.
- Cloak room - leading off the dining/ living room is a cloakroom with door to the front aspect and toilet with basin
- Room to renovate (36sqm) Leading off the cloakroom is a further space to renovate with the potential to create further living accommodation over two floors.
- Bedroom 1 (29sqm) Large spacious bedroom with 2 windows to the front aspect, wooden floors, central heating and en-suite bathroom
- Bathroom (6sqm) en-suite to bedroom 1 with shower, basin and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 (15sqm) Parquet flooring, central heating and window to front aspect
- Bathroom (6sqm) Double sinks, toilet and shower
- Bedroom 3 (16sqm) Parquet floor, window to front aspect, central heating, en-suite bathroom
- Bathroom (4sqm) En-suite to bedroom 3 with basin, shower over bath and toilet
- Bedroom 4 ( 12sqm) Window to rear aspect, parquet floor and central heating
- Storage room/ walk-in closet space (9sqm) Window to rear aspect
1-Bed Gite – 52 sqm
Adjacent to the main house is the gite with its own separate entrance. The gite comprises a spacious kitchen/ diner of 31sqm with tiled floor, exposed beams, log burning stove and modern style kitchen with built in oven and gas hob. The bedroom is 20sqm with doors to the private terrace, tiled floor and en-suite shower room.
Room to renovate – 35sqm
Adjoining the 1 bed gite is a further room to renovate, either as an extension of the existing gite or as separate living accommodation
House in garden – 136sqm
Situated in the rear garden is a further house to renovate as additional accommodation
Merignac is approximately 9km from the town of Baignes-Sainte-Radegonde which offers a supermarket, doctors, pharmacy, bar, restaurants and weekly markets
The thriving town of Jonzac is approximately 20km away offering a variety of supermarkets, bars restaurants and markets.
With its long Atlantic coastline, the Charente Maritime department has a tempered climate with relatively mild winters and dry, hot summers, cooled by a much-appreciated gentle maritime breeze. The department has lots of sunshine (the second highest in France after the Cote d'Azur) with few rain showers. The countryside of the Charente Maritime has many architectural treasures and huge areas of vineyards. Cognac and Pineau are intimately interlinked with the local heritage.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.