Ask anything ...
€875 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€845 000 without fees)
BRANOUX LES TAILLADES
|Surface||400 M2*||Plot Size||59571 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful 17th century property was bought 12 years ago, and has now been renovated throughout. It provides the possibility of having a private area with sitting room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and office, with a connection to the rest of the house which can be entered independently. Alternatively, it flows easily into one large house.
Currently there are 6 bedrooms, all en suite with either bath or shower and bath, and there is the possibility of a seventh bedroom. The is a large second kitchen, in solid oak, for the “independent” part of the house, with the boiler room next door. Here there is a Wiesmann boiler that feeds the central heating, using wood pellets. There is a 500 litre water heater, heated by solar panels. Also a pump that exploits the stream water for use in the WCs, and an under ground cistern that holds 20,000 litres of rain water.
There is a beautiful glass/iron/wood conservatory/dining room, with views across the garden and countryside, with high ceilings, and an open fire.
The infinity pool is heated by a “pompe à chaleur”, and has an automatic cover. Around the pool is the pool-house lounging area, equally beautiful at night or during the day.
Read more ...
• Original 17th century stone house superbly renovated
• Beautiful quiet surroundings
• 6 bedrooms (possibility 7) each with bathroom
• Possibility of having a private part to the house ..there are two entrances to the farmhouse
• Town water, spring water, rainwater
• New efficient central heating
• Professional and luxurious interior design
• Superb conservatory/ living room in glass and iron
• Landscaped exterior, with 6 car parking
• Infinity swimming pool
• Fully fenced, main gates
• Has attached a lot of land with chestnut trees
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".