€268 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€255 000 without fees)
Reduction from €295,000 to €268,000
|Surface||145 M2*||Plot Size||283 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in the heart of this lovely spa and ski town, you will find this super family or holiday home with 5 bedrooms, three bathrooms and a stunning living room and spacious library.
The house benefits from a new roof, insulation, double-glazing and has main drainage.
• Less than a 5 minute-walk to the tele cabin taking you up to Superbagneres ski resort
• 16-minutes by car (13 km) to Peyragudes ski resort
Read more ...
The property can be entered at the front on foot or via the gated entrance to the car port at the rear with parking for one vehicle.
The main entrance opens into a vestibule with hanging space for outdoor wear and a door into the impressive living room (39 m2) with:
• Insert fireplace
• Two double glazed windows
• Three radiators
• Built in cupboard with original wooden doors
• Ceiling fan
• New wooden flooring in 2018
This is an elegant room divided into a lounge and dining area.
As you enter to the left is an area that would make an ideal office.
At the rear of this rooms doors lead into
• WC independent with wash basin
• Steps down to the basement
• The equipped kitchen.
The kitchen is a long room with a full wall of double glazed sliding glass windows and also a Velux window making it very bright and a lovely place to prepare meals.
On sunny days when the windows are open you can hear the stream running below.
The kitchen has fitted units and the owner is including the following in the sale:
• Washing machine
• Extractor hood
The open staircase leads up from the ground floor to the top of the house. It is a solid and attractive wooden staircase and bannister.
The first floor has a lovely wooden floor throughout and the following accommodation:
• Hallway with a granule burner providing additional heat to this floor and those above
• Large library and office with large double glazed window, stunning wooden shutters, radiator, built in cupboards (dressing) and a smaller rear window
• Tiled wet room with rainfall shower and wash basin
• Main bedroom with wooden floor and the same elegant wooden shutters
• WC independent
Continue up the staircase to the second floor hallway with access to:
• Two spacious bedrooms both with wooden floors, double glazed door opening out onto the balcony, electric shutters, radiator and views across the town to Venasque and neighbouring mountains
• Main bathroom with large corner bath and shower, 2 large wash basins set in furniture, mirrors, lights and a towel radiator
• Mosaic tiled shower room with shower and wash basin
• WC independent with a double glazed window to the rear of the property
The staircase opens out into one of the two bedrooms on this floor. The owner is in the process of finishing the work on these rooms after undertaking the work to the roof.
A door from the living room opens to steps down to the basement/workshop with electricity.
The door from the kitchen leads you down a short narrow right of way through to the garden (approx. 192 m2) with panoramic, 360 degree views of the mountains and:
• Decked terrace/seating area
• Garden/children’s play area
• A smaller second lawned area.
At the bottom of the garden is the covered terrace, small room which could be made into a summer kitchen, car port and gate out of the rear of the property.
To summarise this lovely home has
• 5 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• 3 WC independent
• Garden and private parking
• Double-glazing throughout (in 2008)
• A new roof with insulation (2017)
• New parquet floor in the living room (2018)
• Insulation added below the kitchen floor (2018)
• Façade insulation at the rear (20180
• Main drainage
It is a perfect family or holiday home, centrally located with everything within reach on foot.
The charming spa town with cafes, bars, restaurants, casino, boutiques, train station has a range of outdoor activities on offer
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Golf, tennis, climbing wall and Segway’s
Luchon is a renowned spa resort with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool.
From Luchon you can go over the Col de Portillon and cross into Spain and visit the pretty little village of Bossost and the new park where you can observe the different animals of the region in their natural habitat.
Everything in Luchon is within easy walking distance including Lake Badech, restaurants, bars, the spa, parks, golf and the casino.
Toulouse airport is 1h30 minutes away, Tarbes/Lourdes airport 1h10.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES