Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||220 M2*||Plot Size||3974 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This 8-bedroom property features a spacious and comfortable contemporary home and a lovely Norman half-timbered cottage boasting great potential for a guesthouse. Set in a green setting in the heart of a beautiful country village, this delightful property enjoys wide open countryside while being close to everything.
Only 3 minutes from the A28, 5 minutes from Blangy sur Bresle and its shops, 30 minutes from Abbeville and the sea, 50 minutes from Rouen and 1h20 from Calais. Ideal for both main and holiday homes, it also offers great possibilities for a cottage and bed and breakfast activity with an ideal stopover location for holidaymakers. Read more ...
This property with great potential features:
1. A beautiful contemporary house comprising:
- On the ground floor: an entrance hall leading to a large living room, a dining room with access to a pretty terrace, a fitted kitchen, a corridor leading to a bedroom, a bathroom and a toilet. A wooden staircase leads to the first floor.
- First floor: a landing opens onto a large bedroom with fireplace, cupboards and balcony, 2 other bedrooms, one with balcony, a toilet.
2. A lovely Norman house comprising:
- On the ground floor: an entrance leads to a living room, a kitchen and back kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, a toilet, and onto the garden.
- On the first floor: a large landing leads to 2 bedrooms and a toilet.
This house also includes a large convertible attic, an open garage and a large parking lot.
The property is located on a nice wooded plot of almost 1 acre crossed by a magnificent stream.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES