Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||250 M2*||Plot Size||1744 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This delightful 9-bedroomed property offers a spacious family home, an adjoining gite and a restored outbuilding converted into 2 guest rooms. The whole sits on a 1750 m2 plot of parkland in a peaceful and green environment.
This house is ideal both for a family home (main or holiday) and for continuing to operate as a guest house and gite. It enjoys an excellent location as a perfect stopover for holidaymakers. Thanks to the close A151 motorway (5 minutes), Historic Rouen is only 15 minutes away and Dieppe and the ferries 35 minutes, while the village centre and schools are within walking distance, and Montville town and shops 5 minutes' drive away. Read more ...
This red-brick-of-Saint-Jean built property is full of space, charm and assets. It features:
A main 5-bedroom family home which includes:
- Ground floor: an entrance opens onto a beautiful living room with marble fireplace on one side and a large lounge room on the other, a fully fitted kitchen with access to a back garden, and a back kitchen / laundry room / boiler room. A toilet is also located in the entrance hall, as well as a beautiful wooden staircase leading to the first floor.
- 1st floor: a landing gives access to a large bedroom with shower room and toilet, a corridor with cupboards, 2 bedrooms with cupboards and a bathroom with toilet.
- 2nd floor: a landing leads to a bedroom with its shower room and toilet, a family en-suite consisting of a large bedroom opening onto a small one, with shower room and toilet.
This floor is currently used as guest rooms (2 and 6 beds).
An adjoining 2-bedroom apartment composed of:
- Ground floor: living room with fireplace and kitchenette
- 1st floor: landing, bedroom, toilet, shower room, laundry room
- 2nd floor: a mezzanine and a bedroom.
This building is currently used as a rural cottage (gite) offering 5 beds.
A separate building which has 2 bedrooms each with its own entrance, shower room-toilet, garden furniture and terrace. One of them has a mezzanine.
These rooms are currently used as guest rooms (2 and 4 beds).
A cellar and an attic on 2 levels, convertible into a living space, studio or guest room.
- 7 parking spaces
- a water collecting well
- a garden shed
- A swing
The property sits on a pretty 1750 m2 plot of parkland, planted with fruit trees and flowers.
This house is light and bright with good all-day sunshine and enjoys a sober and elegant decoration combining modernity and the charm of the old village farmhouse.
It is suitable both for a family home (main or holiday) and for continuing to operate its guest house and gite business, in place for 8 years. It is "Gites de France" labelled, and enjoys an excellent reputation (Booking.com: 9.3/10, Tripadvisor: 4.5/5) and 85% average filling rate. Clients are mainly foreigners with high purchasing power passing through or visiting Normandy and professionals travelling out of season.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES