Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||280 M2*||Plot Size||2505 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Centrès is a small commune in the Aveyron region, formed by the combination of three villages, Centrès, Taurines and Tayac. With its traditional houses with flat stone walls, it still retains some of the charm of ancient times. There are also essential historical monuments such as the church of Tayac, the Château du Bosc and the Château de Taurines.
Schools, shops, doctors, train stations, sports and leisure associations, everything is within 10 km of the city, thanks in particular to the proximity of towns such as Naucelle and Cassagnes-Begonhes. Read more ...
Old renovated farmhouse with 2 dwellings with independent entrances composed as follows:
House of 175m2 with entrance through a 27m2 veranda
- entrance with an individual toilet and storage
- 24m2 equipped kitchen with storeroom and access to the basement
- 10.30m2 room
- 32m2 living room with fireplace, cast iron fireplace with insert and heat recovery unit
- individual toilet
- shower room
- 4 large bedrooms from 11 to 16m2
In the basement:
- 15.16m2 studio apartment with window and shower.
- garage, boiler room and cellar of about 50m2.
House of 105m2:
- living room-open kitchen equipped with 50m2 approximately. Panoramic view of the countryside.
- individual toilet
- storage spaces
- shower room with toilet 5m2
- 16m2 room
- 15m2 room
- 14m2 room
Roof in Spanish tile redone in 2010.
Double glazed windows with electric roller shutters.
Large reception room of 120 m² with equipped kitchen, attic space for conversion.
Enclosed wooded grounds adjoining.
Possibility to buy an agricultural shed of 480m2 as well as a plot of land of 1 hectare in addition.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.