€262 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€250 000 without fees)
Reduction from €349,000 to €262,500
|Surface||212 M2*||Plot Size||3565 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
B&B’s do not often come on the market. This is a great opportunity to have a lovely home and business in the heart of the Pyrenees, close to all outdoor activities.
The main house has 5 bedrooms (2 have been used to create a B&B suite with its own separate entrance and balcony). The other three are owner accommodation.
The gites both have two bedrooms, a living area with open fire, kitchen, shower room, separate WC and a little terrace with garden furniture.
There is ample parking for all guests.
The current owners wish to retire hence placing this wonderful property on the market.
• 28 minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (22 km)
• 28 minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (24 km)
• View of the mountains Read more ...
This fully operational B&B and Gite business is ideally situated, in the heart of the Pyrenees and close to all the activities and attractions in the area.
It is easy to reach being just 15 minutes to the station at Montrejeau, 10 minutes to the motorway, and just over an hour to Toulouse airport.
The property has a gated entrance from the road, ideal for publicity and for attracting guests who are looking for somewhere to stay.
The entrance opens onto land that could be used for camping cars. A private road and drive leads up to the owner house/bed and breakfast and the two independent gites.
MAIN HOUSE/BED AND BREAKFAST
Ground floor -
There is a small terrace at the front of the property with seating and views of the surrounding mountains. A small storage area is situated just to the right of the terrace, perfect for storing gas bottles and outdoor footwear.
Patio doors open into this lovely bright, large living room/dining area with tiled floor and a lovely fireplace with insert. A perfect place for guest to take breakfast with you.
A second patio doors opens onto a covered wooden terrace area, a lovely place to sit and read, relax and have meals.
There is a WC independent with a small wash basin and storage just at the side of the spiral staircase leading up to the first and second floors.
An open archway leads in to the fully fitted kitchen, again with tiled floor. There is a large pantry and storage room to the left of the kitchen.
First floor –
The spiral staircase opens onto the owner accommodation comprising:
• Beautiful large shower room tiled shower unit and floor. There is a floor to ceiling cupboard with sliding door for storing towels and toiletries.
• WC independent
• Bedroom with floor to ceiling, built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and ceiling beams.
The guest suite is also on the first floor and consists of a:
• Beautiful double bedroom with lovely décor and a door through to the private shower room
• Fully tiled shower room with beamed ceiling, a shower, wash basin with wooden furniture and a wall dividing the WC.
• Guest lounge, again with beamed ceiling and a beautiful view of the mountains.
The guest accommodation has a door to the hallway which can be locked, separating these rooms from the owner accommodation.
The guest suite has a separate entrance via the private balcony, again with beautiful views – a perfect place to relax after a day exploring the region.
It would be possible to have two guest rooms on this floor and move the owner accommodation up to the second floor.
Second floor –
This floor has two rooms, currently used as an office and a laundry room.
There is a small hallway for additional storage.
All the furniture in both gites is included in the price of the property. Each gite has steps leading up to a private terrace area with garden furniture.
Gite 1 has a:
• Kitchen with units, oven, fridge/freezer and sink.
• Little utility/laundry room
• Archway into the living room (lounge/dining room) with tiled floor and wooden ceiling. This room has a lovely fireplace which, in Winter, heats the entire gite. It is possible to have a sofa bed in this room
• Corridor leading to the 2nd bedroom and shower room.
• Shower room with tiled walls and floor and a shower and wash basin.
• WC independent.
• 2 bedrooms.
Gite 2 has a:
• Living room (lounge/dining are) and fireplace, again perfect in Winter for heating the entire gite
• Equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and tiled floor.
• 2 bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobe)
• Corridor with cupboard
• Shower room (shower, wash basin)
• WC independent
• Small lobby at the rear.
• Canopy over the terrace for shade
• Garage underneath the gite with a wine cave.
There is a workshop/outbuilding consisting of a:
• Small room with tiled floor used for storage
• Workshop/craft area with tiled floor
• Outside covered area
• Small barbecue area
• Large workshop
At the side of the main house is a wood store.
Each gite has a water container to capture rainwater
All the land is part of the property from the entrance at the bottom, the little road/driveway, the garden and the parking. There is a ‘right of way’ to the little house to the rear of the property.
External parking for guest cars.
The lovely property is in a perfect location with easy access to
• Local train station (near Montrejeau)
• Motorway (Junction 17 – Montrejeau)
• Garonne river
• Pretty historical villages
• Larger towns such as Montrejeau and Saint Gaudens
• Beautiful countryside and mountains
The following attractions/activities are close to the house:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting, fishing and hunting
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites
• Spanish border just 30 minutes away where you can enjoy tapas for lunch
• St Bertrand de Comminges with its famous cathedral
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a successful business with regular clientele and lovely reviews. You can simply move in and start to welcome your guests straight away.
The owners have enjoyed being hosts but now wish to retire and are willing to share their expertise, knowledge and guests with the new owners.
An excellent price for three properties in a secluded and peaceful location.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES