agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||76 M2*||Plot Size||110 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This lovely village house is a perfect holiday home being close to skiing, lakes, rivers, cycling routes and much more. Located in a typical, traditional Pyrenees village just 5 minutes by car to Spanish villages with tapas bars, restaurants and shops.
The house has been renovated with a new kitchen, new shower room, double glazed windows, tiled floors – you can simply move in and begin to enjoy your new home.
• 24-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (16 km)
• 30-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (26 km)
• 51-minute drive to Baqueira/Beret Ski Resort in Spain (44 km)
• Views of the surrounding mountains
Read more ...
The entrance door leads into the large renovated living room divided into a lounge, dining room and equipped kitchen. Each area having its own radiator and double-glazed window. This room has:
• Newly tiled floor
• Two telephone sockets
• Two television sockets
• Fireplace with a working open fire
• Breakfast bar
• Spot lights in the ceiling
• Kitchen with new fitted units, oven, hob, extractor hood, sink and socket for a dishwasher.
A door opens into an under stairs storage room.
From the kitchen a door leads into a laundry room (with sockets for a washing machine and tumble dryer).
A door from the laundry room leads into the WC independent.
The original wooden staircase leads up to the first-floor landing with a window and doors into the two bedrooms.
• Bedroom one has a wooden floor, double-glazed window, radiator and fireplace.
• Bedroom also has a wooden floor, double glazed window with a view of the river, radiator and a sliding door into the shower room.
There is a spacious shower room with:
• Corner shower
• Wash basin with fitted unit
• Tiled floor
• Towel radiator
A door form the large first bedroom has a staircase leading up to the attic where there is space to add a little sleeping area or office.
The property does not have a garden or courtyard but attached to the property at the rear is a small barn with:
• Hot water cylinder
• Bottled gas for the hob in the kitchen
• Septic tank
There is a ‘pompe chaleur’ – heat pump heating system fixed to the side wall of the house. This is the heating system for the radiators throughout the house.
The village is virtually on the border of Spain, so you have the best of worth worlds in the Spanish and French Pyrenees. The region has something for everyone.
The next village just 5 minutes by car has the following shops and services:
• Little café/bar
• Post Office
and you are only 5 minutes from the Val d ’Aran in Spain with a super choice of restaurants and bars, large supermarkets etc.
In the immediate vicinity, you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains, lakes and village outdoor swimming pool (in Summer)
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, canoeing, hunting, horse-riding and fishing
• Spas (Luchon, Balnea and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
The nearest French supermarket, Intermarche is 10km from the house but you also have Boya in Spain which is 8 minutes away also.
This ready to move in, newly renovated home, is in an ideal location being close to shops, services, activities, restaurants, lakes, mountains and traditional Pyrenees villages in both Spain and France.
The owner has completed works including new electrics, double glazed windows, kitchen, and shower room.
If you are looking for a perfect holiday home or your place in the Pyrenees to escape the city for the weekend, this could be your perfect getaway.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES