Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €169,560 to €169,020
|Surface||159 M2*||Plot Size||2056 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Spacious 3 / 4 bedroom family home overlooking the countryside, with the famous Château du Lude in the distance.
The town of Le Lude has a supermarket, a range of shops, bars and restaurants. Access to the area is excellent with good road and rail connections plus low cost flights from Tours airport (56 km). A28 motorway 22 km, mainline station at Aubigné Racan (14 km). Caen ferry port 234 km. Read more ...
Well maintained property retaining a traditional farmhouse feel. Exposed beams, double glazing, tiled floors, wood stove, electric storage heaters. New boiler fitted in 2018.
- SITTING ROOM (17.92 m2) with wood stove
- BREAKFAST ROOM (11.47 m2)
- DINING ROOM (26.43 m2) with wooden staircase to first floor
- KITCHEN (21.2 m2), with breakfast bar
- BEDROOM (27.25 m2) with spacious fitted cupboards, DRESSING ROOM (9.43 m2) and BATHROOM (.82 m2) with whirlpool bath and WC
- UTILITY ROOM (21.4 m2) with door to garden
- STORAGE ROOM 6.77 m2)
- LANDING (9 m2) used as a library
- SHOWER ROOM (4.91 m2)
- BEDROOM 2 (15.23 m2)
- BEDROOM 3 ( 15.83 m2) with access to STUDY/BEDROOM 4 (10.16 m2)
Large barn/workshop with attic, attached to the house, double garage, gardens to the front and rear of the house, patio, pergola, above ground pool and pond. The house is set back from the main road between Le Lude and La Flèche.
Not overlooked, but with easy access to shops, cafés and restaurants.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES