Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €650,000 to €570,000
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||41969 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Unique opportunity to acquire a well-known and well-established Campsite and 4 bedroom owners’ property in this superb location in the Lot valley and very close to the Lot river. Midway between Cajarc and St. Cirq Lapopie.
Owners property is a beautiful 4 bedroomed 19th Century stone property on 3 levels and with an attic which could be converted into further accommodation for extended family or to provide additional income.
Campsite includes 49 camping pitches and rentals available on 3 ha. of wooded parkland. 2 Swimming pools, a Snack Bar, various buildings including 2 toilet blocks.
Well established with more to develop. If you want to step straight into running a popular campsite and start a new life in rural France, this could be for you!
Read more ...
Stone property built in 1846.
• Cellar and laundry room (11m x 5m). Two entrance doors and stairs that go up to the kitchen on the first floor.
• Kitchen/Dining Room (5m x 4m) – Range of base and eye level kitchen units, breakfast bar and wood burner.
• Lounge (5m x 5m) - Large fireplace with wood burner on a raised plinth, exposed wood beams
• Lounge / Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 3m)
• Office (5m x 2.25m)
• Bedroom 1 (5m x 5m) – wood floor, fireplace, exposed wood beams
• Bathroom / Dressing room (3m x 5m) – shower, double hand-basin and vanity unit, WC, storage cupboards, heated towel rail, tiled floor
• WC (1.6m x 1m) – WC, hand-basic, tiled floor
Wooden stairs from lounge to 2nd floor
• Landing (3m x 1.4m)
• Bedroom 2 (5.5m x 4m) – wardrobes, hand-basic, wood floor
• Bedroom 3 (5m x 3.2m) – wood floor
• Bathroom (3.2m x 1.8m) – shower cubicle, hand-basic and vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor
• Attic (70m2) – unfinished renovation with 3 windows and 1 velux
• Gravel driveway - 35m long. Terrace and flower beds
• Garage (5m x 4m)
• Stone shelter (3.7m x 3m) outside the cellar and terrace
• Old stone bread oven in excellent condition
• Parking (10.3m x 5m)
• 49 camping pitches. Pitches are spacious and open - surrounded by dry stone walls and the natural vegetation provides welcome shade from the glorious sun.
• Rental accommodation available for hire
• Fully licensed bar/snack bar – cooked meals, take-away pizzas, bread & croissants for breakfast
• Shop for emergency provisions
• 2 shower blocks – which include washing up and laundry sinks
• Washing machine and washing line
• 2 swimming pools
• Games room
• Games area
• BBQ area
N.B. Measurements are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
The Lot is a delightful and un-spoilt department of France, the area is beautiful, with landscapes of forests, undulating hills, rivers and wild flowers. The Lot is also famed for its lovely towns and villages, with many villages boasting the accolade of being amongst the most beautiful in France.
Cajarc is a busy small town with several restaurants, hotels, shop, bars, art galleries, water activities on the river Lot. In addition, there are a number of events and festivals e.g. Africajarc an African music festival, Fete du Safran du Quercy
The famous village of Saint Cirq-Lapopie, which is accorded the accolade of being one of the most beautiful villages in France, is only 17 minutes’ drive away, and is very popular with tourists.
The large town of Villefranche de Rouergue, is only 38 minutes’ drive away. The Villefranche market, held every Thursday, is widely popular and is incredibly busy and vibrant. There are also an abundance of everyday shops, large supermarkets, restaurants and bars as well as a hospital, schools, train station and services.
The transport network is excellent, with easy access to motorways and rail travel. The area is also well located for the airports of Toulouse, Brive and Rodez; all within 1 to 2 hours’ drive.
Excellent additional shopping facilities are available in Figeac, Rodez, Cahors, and Toulouse.
As well as the large Thursday market in Villefranche de Rouergue there are local markets in the nearby towns and villages.
At certain times of the year there are occasional evening ‘producteurs’ markets in the surrounding towns and villages where food and wine can be bought and eaten at large trestle tables, accompanied by music and dancing; creating a lovely, welcoming, party atmosphere.
Sightseeing in the area is extensive, with opportunities to explore the dramatic castles and old ‘bastide’ towns. There are also local water sports available, including canoeing down the Gorges of the Aveyron and Lot rivers. Also, there are available cruises and boat hire along the Lot river.
An ideal location!
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES