agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €87,000 to €74,995
BAGNERES DE LUCHON
|Surface||42 M2*||Plot Size||580 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
The apartment is in an ideal location, away from the crowds yet all the restaurants, shops and activities are easily accessible.
Lovely one-bedroom apartment with double glazing, a fitted kitchen and a large shower room.
Toulouse airport is just 1h30 minutes away, Tarbes airport 1 hour and Pau 1 hour 25 minutes.
A super buy - just 74,995 euros for a 42m2 one-bedroom contemporary apartment in this fabulous spa town. Ready to move in, there is no work required.
• Less than 1 km to the ski lift for Superbagneres Ski Resort
• 25-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (15 km)
• Ski hire and equipment shops
• Outside ice skating rink at Christmas and New Year
• Thermal Spa
Read more ...
Situated on the first floor of this renovated building this lovely apartment is a perfect lock up and leave holiday home and rental property. There is a ski locker and all this is just a short walk to the restaurants, activities and services.
LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN
This bright large room has:
• Two double glazed windows bringing in lots of light and sunshine
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with oven/hob, extractor hood, washing machine and fridge
• Ample space for a dining table and sofa bed.
• Lovely wooden floor
The bedroom has a double-glazed window and new laminate flooring.
The apartment has a spacious shower room with a shower unit, and wash basin set in a unit with mirror and lighting. The water heater is situated in the shower room.
There is a separate WC.
The apartment has an intercom service allowing visitors to enter the premises without you leaving the apartment.
There is a communal area and a ski locker giving ample storage space for personal equipment should you wish to use the apartment as a holiday rental.
BAGNERES DE LUCHON
This is a charming spa town with cafes, bars, restaurants, casino, boutiques, train station and a range of outdoor activities on offer
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Golf, tennis, climbing wall and Segway’s
Luchon is a renowned spa resort with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool.
From here you can go over the Col de Portillon and cross into Spain and visit the pretty little village of Bossost and the new animal park where you can observe the different animals of the region in their natural habitat.
This is a lovely apartment with an established management syndicate - the management fees are only around 250 euros per year.
Everything in Luchon is within easy walking distance including Lake Badech, restaurants, bars, the spa, parks, golf and the casino.
Please contact me for further photographs and information or to arrange a visit.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES