Find out more ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||750 M2*||Plot Size||2110 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This charming hotel and restaurant is run very successfully as a Logis de France. The 15 bedrooms were all renovated to a high standard in 2017, and include a ground floor room with access and shower for people in wheelchairs. Each room has an en suite bath or shower room, and WC. All the bedlinen/towels were also replaced in 2017.
The hotel/restaurant is an old stone building. There is plenty of private parking.
Entering the hotel you come into a large welcoming reception/lounge area. From here you can go straight into the two restaurant rooms, the larger of which has a lovely open fireplace. In summer meals are mostly served outside on the large east-facing terrace.
There is a large professional kitchen, a laundry room, a stock room, and underneath there are two very large cellars, also using for stock. In addition the boiler room is here…the hotel is oil fuelled central heating.
In total there are 375m2 surface area on the ground floor, and the same on the 1st floor. In addition there is an attic space, 250m2, which could quite simply be converted into further living space.
Outside there are gardens, and a large swimming pool, and lots of private parking.
The restaurant/hotel is approximately 12 miles from Alès, 40 miles from Nimes, and just 4 miles from Chamborigaud.
Read more ...
Key characteristics :
• Beautiful setting in the Cévennes National Park
• 15 recently modernised bedrooms, each with shower room or bath, and WC, sizes ranging from 15m2 to 23m2
• Two restaurants…currently Logis de France
• Up to 80 covers, inside the hotel and on the sunny terrace
• Lots of tourist trade, including coaches
On the ground floor you have:
• Reception, lounge and large restaurant…100m2
• Smaller restaurant …30m2
• Professional kitchens
• Stock rooms
• Large terrace with view, for eating…210m2
• Mobility bedroom with shower room
On the first floor you have:
• 15 bedrooms, each with en suite shower room or bath, and WC
• Possibility of restoring the attic space above
In the basement, two extremely large cellars for stock and storage, and the boiler room.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.