€960 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€914 280 without fees)
|Surface||493 M2*||Plot Size||108479 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This lovely château built of stone and brick was designed by the architect Joseph Bigot and completed in 1852. It is situated in the Parc Naturel Régional d'Armorique.
It comes with 4 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, 2 more bedrooms and a self contained flat with 4 bedrooms.
The renovations have been carefully undertaken, keeping many of the wonderful old features, such as large original 3 meter high wooden double doors in all the reception rooms, as well as extensive wood paneling with carved decorations, two elaborately carved fireplaces, one carved in wood, the other in marble. Many of the original wooden floors have been preserved. The old style windows are all double glazed, with original interior wooden shutters. The main staircase with oak steps stands out magnificently with wrought iron decorative railings and wood panelled walls.
With lovely views out onto the park, there is plenty of land for horses. Not only that, but there are stables with 12 horse boxes.
It is situated 9 km away from the nearest town of Pleyben with all amenities. Read more ...
• Entrance into spacious hallway
• Reception room with french doors onto terrace and garden, original wood panelling on walls
• Living room with original beautifully carved fireplace and wood panelling on the walls
• Cloakroom leading to old stairway down to the basement
• On the other side of the reception room is a dining room with more original features
• Large kitchen with wood burning range, as well as gas range, door to outside
• Boiler room with wood-burning pellet central heating system
• Several other storage rooms
• Grand main staircase with cast iron railings, other staircase for staff on the other side of the building
• 5 Bedrooms, 3 with en-suite bathrooms
• Storage room
• Study/office or small bedroom
• Completely self-contained flat for care taker with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fitted kitchen, living room and storage room.
Park like gardens surrounding the castle and horse pasture, horse boxes and other outbuildings, forest.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES