€350 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€330 189 without fees)
||Dept||Lot et Garonne|
|Surface||220 M2*||Plot Size||19692 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
In a magnificent setting on a hillside looking down over the valleys of the Rivers Lot and Garonne. This house is beautifully presented: offering a large open plan kitchen, separate living room / dining room, 5 double bedrooms, a private swimming pool and terraces ideal for enjoying French country living at its best. Read more ...
This is an impressive house built on the site of an older property yet retaining traditional style and charm.
The house is approached along a private, gated drive and first impressions are of the spectacular unobstructed views across the surrounding valleys.
The grounds include an orchard with a selection of fruit trees, terraces to sit and enjoy the views and a large swimming pool. There is a separate old stone building which could be developed to give additional accommodation and an old pigeonnier.
The house is all on one level with generous rooms and high ceilings.
• the house boasts newly fitted double glazed doors and windows and new secure front door.
All bedroom windows and doors fitted with mosquito nets
• large entrance hall with old tommette tiles
• L-shaped lounge with stone fireplace and wood-burning stove. French doors leading out onto cool shady terrace, a separate dining area also with doors onto terrace
• newly fitted open plan kitchen/dining/living area
• laundry room with sink and De Dietrich central heating boiler
Off hallway corridor leads to:-
• modern bathroom in neutral colours with bath, walk-in shower and washbasin
• second newly fitted shower room with WC, washbasin and heated towel rail
• Five double bedrooms of which three have French Doors onto the terrace. The Master Bedroom has its own en-suite shower with WC, basin and heated towel rail. There is also a walk in wardrobe
• Large double garage with separate workshop
• Swimming pool 11m by 5m surrounded by paved terraces ideal for sunbathing
• Pool Room
• Large field with sloping aspect, ideal for horses, and a petanque piste
The area is well known for wine production – with nearby Buzet sur Baise [9km] having a large cooperative winery with a tasting room and a good selection of local wines available. There are several good restaurants here, and for a little gentle exercise, the canal Laterale a la Garonne passes near to Buzet, where you can walk along the voie verte or spend sunny days messing about on the water in a hired boat.
The nearest town is Aiguillon [4km] which has a small commercial centre: restaurants, supermarkets, DIY stores, sports centre and the like and a railway station.
Further afield is the town of Damazan [8km] the departmental capital town Agen [28km] which has a TGV train station and the capital city of Nouvelle Aquitaine, Bordeaux [120km] with its International airport and large commercial centre.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES